Sunday, April 16, 2006

first attempts with beeswax




I know,I should post more regulary to my blog.But I have so spare time ,that I prefer to create than to write.But it's eastersunday,we are at home,nowhere to go,so I have time to post.
I worked over the last 2 days in Lelaynia's calendar,for the calendar RR we are doing on MMCA.
As I used dryed flowers and just had bought my first beeswax,it's clear that I tried to protect the flowers with wax.I love the effect of the wax,need to experiment more.But now have a look at what I did.

4 Comments:

Blogger Evoke-Designs by Lorraine said...

Hey Reiny, I was going to ask you if you used beeswax for these, but now I know! I really like the look and depth the beeswax added. Great pieces!

12:15 PM  
Blogger kathywas said...

Your pages all look great! I LOVE what you do with the girl faces! They are, by far, my favorite pieces of yours!!

1:47 PM  
Blogger crafty said...

wow l just luv these, infact I really admire your work
ciao ciao
joan in italy

4:01 AM  
Blogger Joan said...

forgot to say ..if your ever fancy a 1 2 1 ATC swap with me here in Italy just give me a shout
hugs
joan in italy

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home