Friday, March 03, 2006

march calendar





Time runs so fast.I find never enough time to post to my blog as much as I want.
Today,with hoping for spring,we had about 25 cm of snow.Total chaos,even the busses stopped driving for some hours.So I am right home,didn't visit my friend,as I had planned and have time to play with the computer.
I have uploaded some pages,I did for Lou McCullochs calendar,for the montly RR on MMCA group.Her theme was vintage,wings.Wings is ok for me,but vintage is for instance hard to do for me.Actually I like using bright colours.So I couldn't help and had to leave her theme a bit and do at least one really coloured page.I hope she will forgive me and like it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sue Berry said...

Moien Reiny, Of course you can do vintage - these pages are absolutely gorgeous! Hugs, Sue x (Fiverdog MMCA)

4:09 PM  
Blogger primdollie said...

Oh my these of course are fabulous!!! esp love the 2nd and 3rd ones!!! how did you do the backgrounds?? are those acrylics you used or??? as always your work amazes me!!!and the images are just wonderful!!! can't wait to see them when they all come home!! oh how fun that will be!!!
hugs Linda

10:00 AM  
Blogger Sofia Barao said...

Hi Reini, just found your blog and I've been looking to all your gallery of work and it's amazingly beautiful. Love it :) If you go to my blog you'll see that I'm in love with mix media, altered, collages but I haven't done nothing special yet, I would like to ask you, you have a journal where you try colors, technics but is it a normal journal, I mean normal paper ??? And also do your use canvas ??? Or do you start with paper, doesn't it folds ???? I have questions that maybe the collage books I'm waiting will clarify me on this.
I have loads of material, but I can't start it's like I was afraid, is this normal ????
Anyway thank you and thank you also for doing such beautiful pieces....

12:16 PM  
Blogger kathywas said...

These are GORGEOUS, as is all of your work! Lou will love them!!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Sofia Barao said...

Thank you very much Reiny :)

6:24 AM  
Blogger A COLLAGE A DAY said...

Wonderful work!!

r.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home