Sunday, February 05, 2006

Private journal RR

I just have finished a private RR with Deryn Mentock www.somethingsublime.typepad.com.As each of us likes the work from the other,we decided to swap a journal.Mine is actually in hot Texas,to be filled with wonderful artwork.I can' t wait to get it back,to see the great art in reality and to have a souvenir fro m an artist I really admire.
These are some pages I did for her:



Deryn's book has wooden covers,held together with fabric spine.Inside she did mostly altered photograps of cemetary angels,a theme we both love.Her book is very colourful and interesting ,because of the different techniques she used.Here are my favourites:
Inside of Deryn's journal
Cover of deryn's journal

1 Comments:

Blogger justannax said...

These are fabulous!!
I have been off line for a bit, but will be back in a week orso!!
I am totally renewing my sites and blog too!! Exciting!!
I must must must post the beautiful art you have sent me! :)
They are hanging proud in my living room! My wee girl is almost better, so I will have some more time in a little while!! Looking forward catching up with everything and every one ((hugs))

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home